Questions on NCL Bliss

cidymom

I will be travelling for the first time solo on NCL Bliss and have the following questions which I know fellow Bliss cruisers can answer:

1)  If doing the race cars, will there be someone to take a picture? Can a person bring their cell phone and take a selfie? Will they allow you to bring a cell phone or small handbag into the car? I really want to have picture of me in the race suit and helmut to show everyone I got the nerve to do it!

2)  Is there a sauna in the women's change room or just in the thermal area?  I just got off Epic last month and was disappointed there was no sauna unless you pay for the thermal area.

3)  Do they still provide body wash and hand soap in all types of cabins?  I'm in an inside this time as I'm going solo.  I know they have it in the balcony cabins on Epic.

That's all for now.  Thanks in advance for your help.

4 minutes ago, cidymom said:

I will be travelling for the first time solo on NCL Bliss and have the following questions which I know fellow Bliss cruisers can answer:

1)  If doing the race cars, will there be someone to take a picture? Can a person bring their cell phone and take a selfie? Will they allow you to bring a cell phone or small handbag into the car? I really want to have picture of me in the race suit and helmut to show everyone I got the nerve to do it!

2)  Is there a sauna in the women's change room or just in the thermal area?  I just got off Epic last month and was disappointed there was no sauna unless you pay for the thermal area.

3)  Do they still provide body wash and hand soap in all types of cabins?  I'm in an inside this time as I'm going solo.  I know they have it in the balcony cabins on Epic.

That's all for now.  Thanks in advance for your help.

1) First of all there's no race suit. They give you a thing to put over your head so they don't have to clean the helmets after each person. No pictures - at least when I was on there. No bags or anything either. I can't recall if there was a total ban on anything but your card, but if you can bring it you'd need to put it in your pocket when you get to the kart. 

2) If there's a sauna it would be in the thermal area.

3) Yes they have something to wash your hair, body, and hands with. 

No to pictures or personal items in car they have allowed some go pros and as stated above no race suite just head cover like a ski mask. And you NEED CLOSED TOED SHOES

saunas in thermal spa  and so is the women’s locker room so unless you have spa access you won’t be able to use either

Yes they still do soap/body wash and shampoo conditioner combo liquid in large wall mount soap dispensers