Deck 10 cabins on the Summit after refurb

remaxlu

I understand the cabins near the spa on deck 10 were downgraded from aqua class to cat 2C balcony. I'm booked in 1016 on the summit and I'm wondering if its still a good balcony cabin at a 2C rate. I understand it wasn't a good aqua cabin but that may not mean its a bad balcony room. 

According to a recent thread (first link below) asking about those new Deck 10 cabins on the starboard side, it appears that there were also issues from noise.   If you look at the deck plan for Deck 11, you'll see that the new Deck 10 cabins are under the potentially noisy Sky Lounge and/or Men's Room above.   I have no experience with these cabins.   With minor exception, we always book a cabin with cabins above and below us.  As discussed in the first thread below, you should do a search in the M-class sticky for these cabins.  Also take a look at the second link below, cruisedecklplans.com, where you can drag the Deck 11 plan over Deck 10.  

Good luck!

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/dragdeck.php?ship=Celebrity-Summit&zoom=1