Teen Space after Oasis Amplification

MightyMike

Does anyone know how much space will be dedicated to teens after Oasis amplification? 

From the deck plans, it looks like teens used to have the Living Room and Fuel Disco. The new deck plans convert the Living Room into Portside BBQ and Fuel Disco is just labeled "Teen". Basically, it looks like they are taking away half of the teen space. Are they opening up another space somewhere else? Given the active family demographic of this ship, I'm wondering if that is enough. I have a teenager who appreciates their dedicated space. Other passengers probably also appreciate not having as many teens elsewhere on the ship.

I don't think you'll get an answer until the amp is done.  We really only know what's been mentioned in the promotional materials right now.  There will still be a dedicated area, it just won't be as big.  From my own teen's experiences, most of the space was always empty as the teens were out and about in other places.  They rarely hung out there but instead met up other places.

17 hours ago, CruisinCons said:

I don't think you'll get an answer until the amp is done.  We really only know what's been mentioned in the promotional materials right now.  There will still be a dedicated area, it just won't be as big.  From my own teen's experiences, most of the space was always empty as the teens were out and about in other places.  They rarely hung out there but instead met up other places.

I think they are copying Norwegian's Entourage concept, where teens meet up and do activities around the ship.