Help me pick my trip! Please :)

I am sure this has been asked before but I have a few different things that I am not sure about.

I have been on the Carnival Sensation and the Navigator of the Seas. The Navigator of the Seas totally blew the Sensation out of the water, food, service, every thing was better. However, we are comparing a 1992 ship vs a 2003 ship.

I am planning a college trip with some friends for end of May. (Were 20-21)

Everyone always say carnival has a younger crowd, which is what I want, however, carnival doesn't really seem to live up to the RCCL standard.

Even the new Carnival ships don't really seem to have that much to do during the day compared to the Voyager Class ships with RCCL. Like the bars / clubs seem to be better on RCCL. However, I don't want to be on a ship with all "older people". No offense.

As far as price, I mean an extra 200 dollars to have a far better vacation is something that I am not worried about..

What do you guys think?

Thanks...:)

The Voyager class ships carry so many people that there are DEFINITELY going to be lots of passengers in your age group. The things that attracted YOU to this kind of ship will attract OTHERS with similar tastes.

Go for it. You'll love doing another Voyager class cruise.

My son and his girlfriend are both 22. They went on a cruise last year on Carnival (4 day). He wasnt too impressed. He said there were lines for everything and said the staff was very unorganized. He said he doesnt know if he will ever cruise again. I told him to try Royal Caribbean and give it another shot.

Okay its settled then. Mariner it is.. Thanks.

Too bad I can't go on the 14th of May its sooo much cheaper.. but my sister graduates college on that day! haha.. oh well :) May 20/21?th looks promising.

Fellow Yankee Fan ~ I will be on the Mariner in June and cannot wait! I think you will have a blast. There will be a range of ages on the ship so it won't be the geriatric cruise. Keep in mind that a lot of us "old" peeps used to be crazy and young, perhaps we are just older fun people.;)

Don't forget to give us a review! Happy cruising!!:D

Archived