Theme night on Royal

beachseasand

4 hours ago, Biker19 said:

If the ship you will sail on is supported by the RCI app, it may list something fairly close to sailing.

Not necessarily. I don't think the White Party of the Red Party that were on Symphony two weeks ago showed up in the app (or maybe one did but not the other?)

1 hour ago, LESLIEKURZ said:

Almost all of the Royal Cruises I've been on have had a 70's night. Though I don't really recall seeing passengers participate.  Sounds fun though!!!

Thanks good to know.  Yep don't really have any disco stuff. So maybe just some mardi gras disco type beads I guess.  

YES!  70's night , if you have a royal promenade on your ship the party is there, called Dancin' in the streets.  If not, it's in the atrium area. I was on four night Halloween cruise last year and we had Halloween party as well (enchantment of the seas) older ship.  I also did five night a few years ago over Halloween on Freedom of the seas and they had the same parties.  I'll be on Mariner this year for halloween!  It's so much fun.  I'm going to be blue butterfly again this year with blue wig.  Have fun!

1 hour ago, LESLIEKURZ said:

Almost all of the Royal Cruises I've been on have had a 70's night. Though I don't really recall seeing passengers participate.  Sounds fun though!!!

Really?  All the ones I have been on (many) lots of passengers out there dancing and some really do dress up in 70's too.  lots of fun.  The crew throws glow rings and beads out to the crowd.  :)

15 minutes ago, jaxflygirl88 said:

YES!  70's night , if you have a royal promenade on your ship the party is there, called Dancin' in the streets.  If not, it's in the atrium area. I was on four night Halloween cruise last year and we had Halloween party as well (enchantment of the seas) older ship.  I also did five night a few years ago over Halloween on Freedom of the seas and they had the same parties.  I'll be on Mariner this year for halloween!  It's so much fun.  I'm going to be blue butterfly again this year with blue wig.  Have fun!

Thanks looking forward to the parties.  Not going for Halloween but that sounds like a blast.

4 hours ago, jaxflygirl88 said:

Really?  All the ones I have been on (many) lots of passengers out there dancing and some really do dress up in 70's too.  lots of fun.  The crew throws glow rings and beads out to the crowd.  🙂

Oh dancing and stuff for sure.  I more meant passengers not 70's dressed up.

And maybe I'm mistaken, but I don't remember the red party being a dress up thing either.

• 4 weeks later...

Had a wonderful time on the cruise.  They did a dress your best/white night.  Don't remember if there was any special dance party anywhere.  They did have 70's night party.  Lot of fun the entertainment crew really got the party going.  Just a lot of fun.

Perfect Day Coco Cay was amazing!!!  We were the only ship in port this tiny little ship with the island all to ourselves.  The crew said this never happens we were totally spoiled.  

Thanks everyone for the input.

• 2 weeks later...