CAS for kids

On 10/1/2019 at 9:49 AM, brillohead said:

Well that's kinda crappy, IMO.... especially for the kids who have earned their own status level!

My thoughts exactly.   Especially since my son has 260 points in his own right.  I can see not giving perks based on parents status.  But if children have enough of their own cruise points, they should get the benefits.  Of course they would not get the alcoholic and gambling benefits because of age.  But internet, laundry and 3 non alcoholic drinks should be loaded on their seapass.

• Like 1

On 10/1/2019 at 10:20 AM, rimmit said:

The card punch used to be how they delineated age a while ago, when I was  younger.  Now they just have different cards and no delineation between 18-21.

I have uploaded pics of my sons card.  He was 15 months old at the time.  They punched his card twice.  

This older one was when I was 20 years old.  Only one punch.

they seemed to have phased this practice out.  I remember when I was a teenager how much it hurt to have you card punched, and not for lanyard purposes.

08BD7F19-1A7D-4805-AA5C-FE84F577184F.jpeg

05862657-FDDE-4C2B-B34F-660BDA1DA6D1.jpeg

Did not know that.  My child has never had his card punched since he started cruising at 8 years old.  But we did not start cruising till 2014 so royal must have stopped doing that.