Aquafun or woodwind?

flob

I see the great reviews for woodwind all over the place. I have also found another company for snorkeling - aquafun.  So, I’m trying to see which would “fit” me better. If anyone can tell me a little more about their experience with aquafun. Their trip sounds much like woodwind’s. My concern is the number of people on woodwind’s excursion. Can someone give me an idea how many people are in their boat?

thanks in advance!

Edited by flob

• 2 weeks later...

I am booked with Woodwind so I looked back through my notes.  I have hand written 18-20 people max but I'm not sure where I saw that information. If you look at pictures and reviews on TripAdvisor you can see it doesn't look crowded on the catamaran at all.  Did you read the FAQ's on Woodwind's website?  It says they break up into groups of about 6 and every group gets their own guide that points things out as well as takes pictures of the group and things spotted while snorkeling. 

• 2 weeks later...

20 people max I've sailed the Woodwind a couple of times with Wim the Captain. We had 12 maybe 15 both times lots of fun great snorkeling at Klein Bonaire. Some of the best snorkeling in the southern Caribbean. Have fun!!