Fox car rental at Fll

beachgal58

Anyone rent from Fox, wondering if they have a shuttle to/from Port Everglades? I'm guessing they do not, cars are cheaper than picking up fll dropping off at port. Since a shuttle is needed to get to Fox, as most rental places, but the big names cost a lot more.

44 minutes ago, beachgal58 said:

Anyone rent from Fox, wondering if they have a shuttle to/from Port Everglades? I'm guessing they do not, cars are cheaper than picking up fll dropping off at port. Since a shuttle is needed to get to Fox, as most rental places, but the big names cost a lot more.

No Port shuttle

Have you rented with Fox before? We have...the rates looked good on line, then when you show up, the taxes and fees get added, suddenly the rates aren't so good. We actually walked away from a reservation desk when they pulled this on us.

Yes I have, waited about 20 min for the shuttle, it is over by hwy 1. They said debit card was fine, bf had forgot his cc, nope, so many mad people, they would not accept a debit card. Luckily I had cc, then I had to pay extra to be added as driver bc I used my card. PIA. I do not recall any add on prices, I ripped them already about the debit card, I would have remembered. We did have a Kia Soul, fine with us. I have been digging, they do not offer a shuttle to anywhere except the port. But it is close to the port.