Cagney's - Can We Share a Porterhouse?

salty dingo

We have a three day dining package on a seven day cruise. With so many dining options to use the package, assume we go to Cagney's after the three package meals have been used, so we are paying a la carte.

The porterhouse is more steak than I can eat, but if I were to carve off the filet part and give it to DW, the strip loin would be fine. We could make a meal out of just appetizers but at Cagney's I want a steak too but there is only so much room inside!

Is there any issue with sharing entree? Anyone done it? I am not being cheap (just frugal) and I just hate to waste part of a good steak.

2 hours ago, salty dingo said:

We have a three day dining package on a seven day cruise. With so many dining options to use the package, assume we go to Cagney's after the three package meals have been used, so we are paying a la carte.

The porterhouse is more steak than I can eat, but if I were to carve off the filet part and give it to DW, the strip loin would be fine. We could make a meal out of just appetizers but at Cagney's I want a steak too but there is only so much room inside!

Is there any issue with sharing entree? Anyone done it? I am not being cheap (just frugal) and I just hate to waste part of a good steak.

No problem at all. You can share your meal if you are going a la carte. 

Remember, the SDP does not have to "run out". You pick the meals you want to pay for and the meals you want to use the SDP for. You could go to Cagney's and pay for a light dinner on embarkation day if you want. Then use the SDP later in your cruise.