tender dock in Lahaina?

39august

How close to Banyan Tree Park is the tender dock in Lahaina, please? I surely hope it is a walkable distance, as we can catch the bus to Kanaapali beaches there or across the street behind Whaler's Cinema Complex. I saw a ship in port when we were there 2 years ago, but didn't think to check on where the tenders were actually coming in.

No problem. When you get off the tender, you will walk toward Front St. The banyon tree is right there--literally. The Pioneer Inn will be on your left with the banyon tree being on your right. You will find Wharf Cinema just across Front St. Be aware though, that a few people have reported that the shuttle to Ka'anapali is being discontinued. I'm sorry, but I don't know for sure; it's just this kind of vague thing I remember hearing about sometime in the past couple of months. I hope I'm wrong. Please check to make sure. (Or if any locals know and want to chime in?)

beachchick

Archived