Symphony of The Seas Recent Disembarkation Times

Bronx12

As the title says, I am wondering what Symphony of The Seas recent disembarkation times have roughly been. I am trying to book a certain flight but, I think it may be too much of a risk.

Thanks in advance 🙂

Edited by Bronx12

4 minutes ago, ptod said:

I like how you keep your cards close to your vest.  😎  How early is the flight?

10am, out of Fort Lauderdale, we always do self disembarkation, but, I think this is pushing the limits.

8 minutes ago, Bronx12 said:

10am, out of Fort Lauderdale, we always do self disembarkation, but, I think this is pushing the limits.

I'd say that's much too much of a risk especially given the cluster that traffic is in front of Terminal A and the time to get from Port Miami to FLL.

I did self-debark at Terminal A and I was off the ship at 7:15am.  I wasn't going to FLL at the time, but when I got off that early it would have been really easy to snag a cab or an Uber/Lyft right then.

I did the other way (Port Everglades to Miami International Airport) and it was a 45 minute Uber ride.

I think 10am is doable if you don't hit any chokepoints (customs, hailing your ride, traffic, or airport checkin/TSA delays)..or any lengthy ones.  

Just off this past Saturday. Self-debark started exactly at 7 AM as listed on the Debarkation Information sheet. HUGE line, so we waited until 710AM to leave. Still a large line, but it moved quickly. Used both forward and aft gangways to speed up the process.  In the terminal, the new facial recognition software was used, and everyone zipped through. No need to show any paperwork or Passports. Across the street, up the stairs, in the car and gone by 722AM. Best and easiest Debarkation ever!!!