Anyone stay in an angled balcony cabin

barb65

On 10/9/2019 at 10:55 AM, Linda the Book Lover said:

I am excited to enjoy a spa angled balcony on the Getaway in a few weeks. 

Keep in mind that the angled on the Getaway is significantly smaller than the angled pictured here on the Escape. All standard balconies in general on Getaway and Breakaway are smaller than those on the later ships.

54 minutes ago, LrgPizza said:

Keep in mind that the angled on the Getaway is significantly smaller than the angled pictured here on the Escape. All standard balconies in general on Getaway and Breakaway are smaller than those on the later ships.

I will keep that in mind. I will be happy with one lounger. My sweet daughter always lets me have the most time enjoying the lounger when we faced a smaller balcony before such as POA or the 4-day Carnival (smallest suite balcony on earth). Thanks for the information, as this keeps my grandiose dream of room for multiple loungers in check. 🤣😉

51 minutes ago, Linda the Book Lover said:

I will keep that in mind. I will be happy with one lounger. My sweet daughter always lets me have the most time enjoying the lounger when we faced a smaller balcony before such as POA or the 4-day Carnival (smallest suite balcony on earth). Thanks for the information, as this keeps my grandiose dream of room for multiple loungers in check. 🤣😉

We've never even done one lounger on GA or BA, because I didn't think it would fit. Maybe it would - I didn't actually try.

On 10/9/2019 at 9:34 PM, Mrs. H. said:

I had the angled balcony on the Breakaway a few years ago.  
Didn't like it too much.  Was disappointed at the blocked view on one side 
and being able to see all the balconies on the other side.  

I guess we are in the minority, but I felt the same way about the blocked view when we had the angled balcony on Getaway. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DZcreature said:

I guess we are in the minority, but I felt the same way about the blocked view when we had the angled balcony on Getaway. 

I like trying all different cabins.  
I wasn't thrilled about seeing a stretch of balconies on my right with people on them.  
It felt strange & awkward.  And the wall to my left where I couldn't see any view was awful.
I'd take a regular balcony b4 I take another angle one.
My upcoming cruise will be a mini suite so I am looking forward to the bathroom/shower!!  lol

• 4 years later...