Another Old Town Trolley Tix Question

momofmab

I looked through some of the other posts and didn't see this question asked/answered.  My apologies if I missed it somewhere.

I'm looking to purchase tickets for OTT and don't want to have to stand in a long line to get the tickets once I get off the ship (I understand that there will likely be a line to get on the trolley).  If I purchase via the cruise line (RCI) will I have tickets in hand and be able to go directly to where the trolley boards?  If I purchase through OTT website, do I also end up with tickets in hand?  I know sometimes when I've bought tour tix through a tour company website, I end up with a voucher, and then have to stand in line to get the actual ticket.

Looking to bypass a ticket line.

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Last February we bought tickets through RCCL.  We received a voucher which we had to take to the OTT office there at the dock. WE tried to get on a trolley between the ship and the office but was not able to . So at the office there was no line, well maybe one or two people. we received the sticker and we boarded a trolley . When we rode the loop we had to get off and board another trolley.  I think we bought our tickets for $27.00. this year they are $49.00 I think,  so on our cruise next month in Feb. I am not sure if we will do the OTT again.     

If you are returning to Key West and are familiar with many of the sights or  if you don't need a guided tour you can hop  on the Duva Loop bus and ride it for free. It's basically a HOHO ride ---> https://www.carfreekeywest.com/duval-loop-bus The loop looks very similar to the Conch Trolley tour.

Pjk

• Thanks 2

On 1/13/2020 at 10:13 AM, peter_krynicki said:

If you are returning to Key West and are familiar with many of the sights or  if you don't need a guided tour you can hop  on the Duva Loop bus and ride it for free. It's basically a HOHO ride ---> https://www.carfreekeywest.com/duval-loop-bus The loop looks very similar to the Conch Trolley tour.

Pjk

So glad you mentioned this!

On 1/11/2020 at 9:16 PM, New Mexico 8 said:

Last February we bought tickets through RCCL.... I think we bought our tickets for $27.00. this year they are $49.00 I think,  so on our cruise next month in Feb. I am not sure if we will do the OTT again.     

I honestly thought the same thing! We did the OTT 2 years ago but it was pouring so they had the weather flaps down and no one was hopping off so it was more like a looped tour. We were hoping to try it again this May but ticket prices sure have gone up and not really any better buying direct. Not sure it’s worth it to us.