Valor balcony cabin under Rosie's Restaurant

lacy1101

Can anyone weigh in here that has been in a balcony cabin on Valor's Verandah Deck directly under Rosie's Restaurant on the Lido Deck?  I am just so excited to finally be staying in a balcony cabin (not to mention we are surprising our adult children) that I am not anticipating it to be a deal breaker or anything, but am a little curious what other's experiences have been in such a location.  Thanks!

49 minutes ago, serene56 said:

The Lido buffet area is carpeted so if you get a balcony make sure you are under the seating area of Rosies 

do not take a cabin under the pizza place 

It's close lol, but we appear to be under the carpeted area (Cabins 8388 and 8392) . . .

Lido Deck on the left, Verandah Deck on the right.231637101_CarnivalValorDecks.thumb.jpg.517d6fd7d64dd579c8f58cdcffd3ac86.jpg. . .

3 hours ago, lacy1101 said:

Can anyone weigh in here that has been in a balcony cabin on Valor's Verandah Deck directly under Rosie's Restaurant on the Lido Deck?  I am just so excited to finally be staying in a balcony cabin (not to mention we are surprising our adult children) that I am not anticipating it to be a deal breaker or anything, but am a little curious what other's experiences have been in such a location.  Thanks!

I was in cabin 8416! It was horrible! There was a loud sliding door above that sounded like a bowling ball rolling over our cabin in the middle of the night.