Magic YTD Favorite Waiter

nursenan

We are going on the Magic in a few weeks and have YTD and on several of our past cruises have found

a waiter that we enjoyed and asked for their table every night.  I wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations

for a favorite waiter. We had one on our Breeze Journey cruise that we still correspond with, , she is now 

on the Glory. Thank you.

We were just on the Magic 3 weeks ago and our favorite waiters name was Kumara. He went above and beyond during our cruise. His team was great also. We celebrated an anniversary and a birthday on the cruise and he really made it a memorable celebration. He also took care of us when he was out on the Lido deck also. Just an all around great guy.

We were on the Magic a few weeks ago and had three different teams.  Each team did a great job.  Just a note:  The quickest way to request a table is via the hub app, but you cannot make specific requests.  You still have to go directly to the dining room for that.  Via the app, we were able to request our table each night about 5:25 and we were seated by the time we got to the dining room at 5:30.  Definitely the best way to go unless you just must have the same wait team each night.

We had YTD on the Sunshine in August and had a wonderful recommended waiter, and did learn we had to go check in and not use the hub app , but every night we never had to wait , I know each ship can be different on how busy dining can be . Thank you for help.

11 hours ago, nursenan said:

We are going on the Magic in a few weeks and have YTD and on several of our past cruises have found

a waiter that we enjoyed and asked for their table every night.  I wanted to know if anyone had any recommendations

for a favorite waiter. We had one on our Breeze Journey cruise that we still correspond with, , she is now 

on the Glory. Thank you.

We were on the Magic last week.  We had Asyis and his team of Adi and Sendian.  We had the best service we have ever had in the dining hall.   I highly recommend him.   We finished our desserts every night before the waiters had showtime.   That has never happened before.  If you get Asyis, tell him Mama Elaine and Gil and family said hey.  Our son Gil learned some Indonesian every day to speak to him.  

1 hour ago, lucy2mb said:

We were on the Magic last week.  We had Asyis and his team of Adi and Sendian.  We had the best service we have ever had in the dining hall.   I highly recommend him.   We finished our desserts every night before the waiters had showtime.   That has never happened before.  If you get Asyis, tell him Mama Elaine and Gil and family said hey.  Our son Gil learned some Indonesian every day to speak to him.  

We were on the Magic a few weeks ago. We didn't have that team any night.  We had three different teams for the four nights that we went to the dining room.  I certainly agree with you that the dining room service on the Magic was the best we have experienced in some time.  The longest time we were in there was an hour and fifteen minutes.  But that is because we waited to see showtime the last night.  We were actually finished about 10 minutes before then.  Definitely renewed our faith in the dining room.  Service by all three teams was excellent.