Looking for "Suite Lounge perks" on LIBERTY OTS

SRV FAN

Hi all! Just off Allure, we sailed in a suite - SKY class. The suite lounge on THAT ship offered free beer, wine, soda & water daily from 11am-11pm. However that perk was not mentioned on the SKY Class perks list provided in our room. 

So my question is concerning my next sailing on the Liberty of the Seas, again sailing in a suite. The suite perks listed online only mention free drinks in the Suite Lounge from 4:30 - 8:00pm.

I am wondering if possibly anyone who has **recently** sailed in a suite on Liberty can speak to whether or not drinks are offered all day (as on Allure) or if they just offer the 4:30-8:00pm drinks benefit. 

I had bought the Deluxe Beverage Package on Allure & found I didn't really need it being able to access the Suite Lounge for drinks all day. (I only drink wine). I am trying to decide if I should buy it for my upcoming Liberty cruise. 

While I appreciate folks telling me what the benefits are on paper or even on Royal's website...I'd really like to hear from someone with recent experience on that ship. 

THANKS in Advance y'all! 

The suite lounge on Liberty does not have permanent bar. It gets wheeled in right before happy hour (or uncovered). The bar service is great on Liberty but f you like the beer, wine and sodas (water) for lunch and early afternoon you probably should get the drink package. You can use the drink package in the lounge during happy hour and the bar staff will get you premium drinks from the Olive or Twist lounge right next door for you.  

p.s. the wine selection is much better with the package then the ones included during happy hour if that means anything to you. 

Edited by Tulsacoker

1 hour ago, sailaway04 said:

Are the drinks available during the suite happy hour the same liqours provided for the diamond drinks? Wasn't sure if it was full bar or only the diamond selection. Thank you. 

Same as the Diamond selection.

10 hours ago, Tulsacoker said:

p.s. the wine selection is much better with the package then the ones included during happy hour if that means anything to you. 

Not if you're perfectly happy with Beringer White Zinfandel 😉