Caribbean with a Four Year Old on Dream

My granddaughter has got it into her head that she wants to go to Barbados, so I'm thinking that her mum's 40th birthday in spring 2021 is a good excuse!
We've cruised many times in the Caribbean but my daughter hasn't cruised at all, and she's wary about taking a young child (four years old by then) on a nine hour flight and on a ship. 

I've assured her everything will be fine, but wondered if any of you have any thoughts or advice to share?

I'm thinking of booking Premium Club on the plane, Deck 6 Outside Plus cabins, and the Drinks Upgrade.
We'd be going on 4th February 2021, during term-time so any comments about the children's club would be useful.

We're planning to book the "A Taste of Paradise/Caribbean Dreams" so that little Eleanor gets her day in Barbados!

Many thanks.

24 minutes ago, capasamari said:

My granddaughter has got it into her head that she wants to go to Barbados, so I'm thinking that her mum's 40th birthday in spring 2021 is a good excuse!
We've cruised many times in the Caribbean but my daughter hasn't cruised at all, and she's wary about taking a young child (four years old by then) on a nine hour flight and on a ship. 

I've assured her everything will be fine, but wondered if any of you have any thoughts or advice to share?

I'm thinking of booking Premium Club on the plane, Deck 6 Outside Plus cabins, and the Drinks Upgrade.
We'd be going on 4th February 2021, during term-time so any comments about the children's club would be useful.

We're planning to book the "A Taste of Paradise/Caribbean Dreams" so that little Eleanor gets her day in Barbados!

Many thanks.

I wish you were my Grandparents, 😄 How lucky is that little girl?

Good luck with the planning.

• Haha 1

Looks like you have it all covered. The seating configuration on the Dreamliner in premium is 2-3-2. I would say just take something to occupy her on the flight the time may be shorter on your return night flight we did it in six hours last year. Our daughter and family have been in that type of cabin on deck 6 we always go on deck 9 just for the convenience of the deck and restaurant. The staff will just love her.

Hope it all works ok for you.😎

• Like 1