Parking at Fulton Place in NO

DG1108

I got on Parkwhiz..com to reserve a parking space for our January 12, 2020 cruise out of New Orleans. The website is stating that there are no parking spaces available. Does Fulton get booked up  3 months in advance? 

Highly doubtful that it would be booked this far out. I book it at neworleansparking.com. I've heard of people booking it at airportparking.com. I haven't heard of this parkwhiz. I am able to book it for that week at neworleansparking.com but at a higher rate than normal. It's $131 indoor and they have no rooftop option. On airportparking.com it's $123 rooftop/$135 indoor.

I would shop around. This may be the seasonal price increase I experienced last December. The prices went back down in the spring. I usually book Fulton but I opted for the park n cruise package at country inn and suites for $170 that trip. I would pay the $140 to park at the port before $130 at Fulton. Machu Picchu may be worth checking out. Their prices didn't increase last winter when Fulton's did. If you want to read more about the parking and park n cruise options I covered them here:

https://saintgregtravel.com/new-orleans-parking/

Thank you very much.. I googled NO Cruise parking and some site came up for different parking options in NO. when I clicked on Fulton, a link to parkwiz was the link to book.  Now you have given me clearer direction, I will definitely shop around. Machu looks like a great option.

I appreciate your knowledge and willingness to share with others.  we have never cruised out of NO and are very excited for this cruise. I have read a lot of your post that have been very helpful for our upcoming cruise. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...