Margaritaville on Getaway

smokey11

I know it is a $14.95 charge but does anyone know if you can go with 2 people and share an entree for $14.95 for both diners.  Or is it always just $14.95 per person even if you share.  I would be willing to go with my husband for lunch and just share nachos or something if is just $14.95 per entree due to the location, looks like a fun part of the ship.

Also if we have the drink package can we just go to the bar and order drinks there without eating?    Thanks!

1 hour ago, BirdTravels said:

No sharing of SDP at any restaurant

Yes, you can go to the bar and drink (just like the bars in other restaurants). It has limited hours. 

Don't think the question was about SDP... and who would use it at Margaritaville anyway?

The question was, since the price is per person and not a la carte, can one person order an entree and two people split it?

I'm pretty sure they can't prevent you from giving food to others. As long as the second person is not ordering their own appetizer, drink, or whatever, I really doubt they would mind your using an extra plate and silverware. But I have not done it.

I actually asked the question earlier about splitting an entree in a specialty restaurant (if not using the SDP there) and I think the consensus was that you can, as long as everything is a la carte. I am pretty sure it would not fly at Moderno or Teppanyaki.

I suspect that if two of you are seated at a table you will each be expected to pay the cover charge irrespective of what food you do or don't order. The bar is open to sit at and order drinks. If you have a drink package the drinks have always been included so you should not be charged for drinks. Like salty dingo says, I. doubt they would try to charge extra for sharing.

• Like 1