Breakaway Quiet Areas

danak13

Headed on the Breakaway the first week of December.  For those who have sailed her, what are the quieter amenities on the ships-everything from bars, to breakfast, to lounging.  My SO and I like to get involved here and there but more like the quieter areas that not a lot of people tend to gravitate towards.  

Thank you! 

Just now, GA Dave said:

On the BA class ships, the quiet areas that do not cost extra are usually on The Waterfront.  Very nice plush chairs and loungers, very relaxed atmosphere with great views of the water.

Thanks! I think we will spend a lot of time there.  I assume that the outside bars are open in the afternoons? 

Try the bar just outside the vibe entrance during the day.  Head up the stairs from deck 15. It was fairly empty for us and there is a shower all the way forward if you need to cool down.  The music from the pool deck is actually a pleasant volume (faint). 

The bar pictured above was by syds pourhouse, but had a hard drinking group of fans throughout the week.  It was an adult crowd talking about sports or past vacations.  There were some comfy chairs and we had the best service from bartenders there.  

Breakaway doesn’t have a bar called the Sunset Bar on Deck 8. That would be the Getaway. 

She does have Malting’s Beer and Whiskey Bar on Deck 8, starboard side.

Yes, there is coffee, tea and danish served there in the mornings outside on the Waterfront. Very convenient for an early pick me up when we were staying on Deck 8 last time. 

https://www.ncl.com/cruise-ship/breakaway/deck-plans

Cheers 😎