Officially a Diamond Member

AFT_LOVER

MACOP, Congrats! When I reached Platium, I just got the letter too, but found out about the luggage tags and pins on this board. I called Crown & Anchor and inquired. Guess what! About a month later, I got Platium luggage tags and my silver pin! I am about to take my 9th cruise and have the 10th one also booked. Can't wait to make Diamond! Smooth Sailing to All!

MACOP...........bring the pins with you. I expect to witness and be able to report on your new Diamond membership. BTW, congratulations!!:D

I'm looking forward to cruising with you. By the time we "cruise together" we too, will be Diamond. So we can compare notes.

Some day we will cruise together!!!

Rick

I MAY have gotten a letter...

...when I reached "Platinum"...I don't really remember...it was a long time back...But, I know I never got any luggage tags or pins...

Now, the curious thing about RCCL's accounting is that they always seem to be off as well...

I am pretty sure I should be nowhere close to "Diamond" for C&A EXCEPT that I am "Elite" for Celebrity...and the new reciprocity deal gives me Diamond status...

But, a couple of days ago when I booked the Monarch, I gave the TA my C&A and CC numbers...and when she got back to me she said "It doesn't matter which one we use...they have you down as a Diamond C&A member and as an Elite CC member"

I certainly didn't expect that--I figured they'd have me down as Platinum and Elite and just give me Diamond benefits based on my Captains Club status...

Now I'm confused...When I go on this cruise, will they count it as #11...or something higher...toward my "Diamond Plus"?

Will I ever get any luggage tags?

I MAY have gotten a letter...

...when I reached "Platinum"...I don't really remember...it was a long time back...But, I know I never got any luggage tags or pins...

Now, the curious thing about RCCL's accounting is that they always seem to be off as well...

I am pretty sure I should be nowhere close to "Diamond" for C&A EXCEPT that I am "Elite" for Celebrity...and the new reciprocity deal gives me Diamond status...

But, a couple of days ago when I booked the Monarch, I gave the TA my C&A and CC numbers...and when she got back to me she said "It doesn't matter which one we use...they have you down as a Diamond C&A member and as an Elite CC member"

I certainly didn't expect that--I figured they'd have me down as Platinum and Elite and just give me Diamond benefits based on my Captains Club status...

Now I'm confused...When I go on this cruise, will they count it as #11...or something higher...toward my "Diamond Plus"?

Celebrity and Royal Caribbean don't add TOGETHER, but anything you earn on one, gives you the same "rank" on the other.

Will I ever get any luggage tags?
Play trivia. We won luggage tags that way. :D :D :D

Celebrity and Royal Caribbean don't add TOGETHER, but anything you earn on one, gives you the same "rank" on the other.

Play trivia. We won luggage tags that way. :D :D :D

I know they don't add together...that's why I figured my higher rank on Celebrity woud control...just not sure why they told my TA I was "Diamond" on C&A IN ADDITION to being Elite on Captains Club

As to the trivia thing...heck, I'm the "Trivia King"...I've got more luggage tags, key chains, water wallets, tote bags, etc.

But are they the SAME luggage tags? Or are the C&A ones "special"???

if you are sailing Jewel 5/14 Europe/Scandinavia or W Carib on Freedom 10/15. Add those 3 weeks to our Maui timeshare for 2 weeks & that is our 5 week vacation..........

The pins are GOLD C&A. The luggage tags were a major surprise especially since we bought new luggage after CO put something 4" diameter thru my hardcase from top through bottom. So we took the $$$ & bought a new set of softcase. The gray tags that read RCCL Diamond Member are ready for our info on the back.

We are Elite on Celebrity & they don't do that. We also get the Concierge Lounge with FREE cappucino. latte, espresso as well as good coffee 24/7 & free cocktails in the evening from 5-9PM & a consierge who helps! NOT ON CELEBRITY, you pay for everything other than the watered down drinks on a tray, nothing made to order, at the Captain's cocktail party first formal night & a bottle of champagne for Concerige Class stateroom.

After our last cruise on Summit with 8 hours from LAX to the ship (5 hours at the airport, 2 hours in line for security clearance at terminal, then another hour in line at CC Express Pass and that was no express). Then day 4 they smash my left foot with the gangway & refuse to take me to the Doctor, which my husband carried me in & to him. Accident report done with Safety Director, who felt bad for me. So happy pills & ice wrapped around my foot for 10 days since they refused to move us from the smelly AFT cabin we had with pressure washing of the bar upstairs & all that dirt down on us, even the first night that we both fell asleep on the padded loungers on our 200 sq ft balcony. The pressure washer got us both in the head.

Celebrity offer 20% off my next cruise, not even asking how my foot was. But CSA Travel Insurance got my a refund of 10 days........which took 2 months for Celebrity to send medical info to them. They received all the emails from them I got for my file even commenting that they are very unprofessional.

MACOP...........bring the pins with you. I expect to witness and be able to report on your new Diamond membership. BTW, congratulations!!:D

I'm looking forward to cruising with you. By the time we "cruise together" we too, will be Diamond. So we can compare notes.

Rick

and we were Diamond on 12/4 got the letter & goodies 2/1.

Rick

I know they don't add together...that's why I figured my higher rank on Celebrity woud control...just not sure why they told my TA I was "Diamond" on C&A IN ADDITION to being Elite on Captains Club

As to the trivia thing...heck, I'm the "Trivia King"...I've got more luggage tags, key chains, water wallets, tote bags, etc.

But are they the SAME luggage tags? Or are the C&A ones "special"???

They don´t add together, but if you are Elite on Celebrity you are Diamond on RCCL automatically, even if it´s your first cruise with them.

That´s what happened to me the other way round last year. Being Diamond on RCCL I was Elite on my very first X cruise with all the perks coming with it.

Archived