Boarding Allure tomorrow: question about luggage drop

mayleeman

We have 4 bags to check for our B2B. We also have 2 carryons each, which includes our 4 bottles wine for the 2 cruises.

I am planning on dropping the luggage with the porters about 10 (I assume terminal 25) and then driving to ParkNGo. Can I also drop my wife at the same place, along with our carryons, and have her wait there for me until I get the PNG shuttle back? I would like to avoid us schlepping the carryons onto the shuttle if there is a place she can sit down and wait until I arrive.

Or is it better to have her go back to PNG with me, and schlepp away?

Thx, anyone!

Edited by mayleeman

32 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

I'd go with Plan A, drop everyone and bags at the cruise terminal and go park by yourself.

Why I use PNG all the time and never had any problem with them. They take my bags out of my car and put them in the van. It makes no sense to me to drive to the terminal then take the shuttle back.

@FLACRUISER99 We have to drive real close to the terminal anyway to get to PNG, but I will think about it. Might be easier if we don't have to actually move our stuff. I might be too accustomed to airport satellite lots where you have to get to a shuttle stop from where you park. As I recall, we dropped our car and caught the shuttle at the pavillion at PNG, and they parked it. Thx for the suggestion!

Edited by mayleeman

1 hour ago, mayleeman said:

@FLACRUISER99 We have to drive real close to the terminal anyway to get to PNG, but I will think about it. Might be easier if we don't have to actually move our stuff. I might be too accustomed to airport satellite lots where you have to get to a shuttle stop from where you park. As I recall, we dropped our car and caught the shuttle at the pavillion at PNG, and they parked it. Thx for the suggestion!

No you drive in they take all your stuff and park your car. Remember you have to go through Port security to get in to Port Everglades show your boarding passes and ID. Trust me you'll be better off just going to PNG.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

No you drive in they take all your stuff and park your car. Remember you have to go through Port security to get in to Port Everglades show your boarding passes and ID. Trust me you'll be better off just going to PNG.

I agree! It is like doing double work to drop off luggage then go round to come back. Plus the PNG shuttle is going to drop you off right in front of where the porters will be taking your luggage. Since they load and unload your bags from your vehicle you will not be schlepping anything (unless you want to). Far easier just to park first.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, FLACRUISER99 said:

This!!