Day pass at a beach club?

Judyrem

I was thinking of doing a day pass at Vivo beach club through RCI with my 11 year old granddaughter  We are in San Juan from 7-3.

She loves to snorkel and I am not sure I want to go on a trip by ourselves.

Any one have any thoughts, input?

On 10/20/2019 at 11:42 AM, Judyrem said:

I was thinking of doing a day pass at Vivo beach club through RCI with my 11 year old granddaughter  We are in San Juan from 7-3.

She loves to snorkel and I am not sure I want to go on a trip by ourselves.

Any one have any thoughts, input?

San Juan is not really a snorkeling port. I love to snorkel and San Juan is not even on my option list! That said, Vivo beach club is a great option and fancier than others and the beach is great. But your daughter will most likely just see sand while snorkeling there. Other options out there are the Marriott Stellaris in Condado (which I NEVER recommend due to it's usually rough waves and notorious undertow and current) and a beach club excursion through a private vendor that takes cruisers to a beach also in the Isla Verde area, close to where Vivo is located

8 hours ago, Stinger-pr said:

San Juan is not really a snorkeling port. I love to snorkel and San Juan is not even on my option list! That said, Vivo beach club is a great option and fancier than others and the beach is great. But your daughter will most likely just see sand while snorkeling there. Other options out there are the Marriott Stellaris in Condado (which I NEVER recommend due to it's usually rough waves and notorious undertow and current) and a beach club excursion through a private vendor that takes cruisers to a beach also in the Isla Verde area, close to where Vivo is located

Thanks I was thinking of going to Escambron park on our own, and through the cruise ship i is over 100$ a person.  So I have a dilemma , Vivo day pass or snorkel Escambron?

• Like 1