Liberty Drink Package

normanb

It is definitely cheaper to buy before you go.  I always print a copy of my receipt, although I've never needed to show proof of purchase.  I stop at the first bar (usually the atrium bar) and the bartender activates the CHEERS package and places a sticker on my card.  There are some ships that no longer use the stickers, but the Liberty still does.  A 3 day cruise is the perfect time to test the CHEERS package.  

The cost is $51.95 per day if you buy it ahead of time and $56.95 per day if you buy it on the ship. A gratuity of 18% is also charged no matter when you buy it. 

If you do get Cheers (or even if you don’t) make sure you check out the Alchemy Bar and ask Anca to make you a drink based on what you like. 

Edited by PhillyFan33579

On 10/21/2019 at 8:19 AM, CruizCuz said:

It is definitely cheaper to buy before you go.  I always print a copy of my receipt, although I've never needed to show proof of purchase.  I stop at the first bar (usually the atrium bar) and the bartender activates the CHEERS package and places a sticker on my card.  There are some ships that no longer use the stickers, but the Liberty still does.  A 3 day cruise is the perfect time to test the CHEERS package.  

today you use your boarding pass to get that first drink at the atrium bar.      Your sign and sail card is now in your mail box when you get to your cabin around 1:30  

Pre purchasing saves you 5.00 pp per day.    (which also brings down the tax and gratituty

14 hours ago, serene56 said:

today you use your boarding pass to get that first drink at the atrium bar.      Your sign and sail card is now in your mail box when you get to your cabin around 1:30  

Pre purchasing saves you 5.00 pp per day.    (which also brings down the tax and gratituty

Thank you for the correction about the S&S cards.  I guess because I either have had FTTF or Platinum status, that I always go directly to my room upon boarding and retrieve my card.  That's why I have my card available for the first drink.