Coffee to go

envy4u

I really can't understand why anyone wants to walk around with a cup of hot liquid in their hand while viewing new things.

That goes for mobile phones as well, just watched a mother pushing a pram into the road while looking at a phone making a car serve.

On 10/25/2019 at 5:44 AM, tenpin said:

I really can't understand why anyone wants to walk around with a cup of hot liquid in their hand while viewing new things.

That goes for mobile phones as well, just watched a mother pushing a pram into the road while looking at a phone making a car serve.

That sounded judgemental. We like a cup of coffee, to go, in paper cups with lids. My husband goes out every morning and brings me a cup to enjoy in our cabin or on the balcony. On our past cruises this was not an issue.  

Edited by envy4u

Judgemental no just my thoughts on the modern thing of needing to eat or drink on buses trains or walking down the road.

Wearing a £500 suit to attend a friends wedding I sat on mustard on a train seat  left there by some inconsiderate passenger.

I only drink sitting down I do not own a mobile phone both can wait until I get home or work, I am not that important or thirsty.