Luggage Storage on Buses to Copenhagen Cruise Port?

cidymom

I've been reading the various threads about taking public transport to and from the Copenhagen cruise port.  I've booked the Andersen Hotel for next year and understand I can take Bus 25 directly to the cruise port.  My question is does the bus have room for luggage storage if there are 5 of us and each have rolling luggage and carry on?  I don't recall anyone mentioning luggage and how the bus handles it.  Is the bus usually full going to the cruise port?  Any input appreciated.  Thanks.

Danish viking - thank you so much for your input.  I hope you don't mind but I have a few more questions:  (1) do you know if the bus stop is close to the Andersen Hotel or do we need to go back to the train station to catch Bus 25? (2) how frequently does the Bus 25 run on a weekday? (3) does Bus 25 drop off close to the cruise terminal check-in point?  Is it the last stop?

Thank you again for your help.

You need to take the S train from track 9 or 10 (northern direction) 2 stops to Nørreport. 

From here you use the exit that is located in the same direction as the train travels. 

From here bus 25 goes every 20th minute or so directly to the bus stop near terminal 1 at Oceankaj. 

But this is the info for 2019.

The new metro line to the north harbour opens in spring 2020 and this may change how bus 25 runs. 

But keep an eye on the Wonderful Copenhagen 2020 thread when I get to do that one next year.