Marina deck 7

rinshin

We just returned from Marina’s trip through the Panama Canal.  Having an extra large balcony was amazing for the full daylight transit.  It’s great for three or four people.  It was aft and the seas the last few days coming into Miami were exceptionally rough.  I was glad for my ginger candy chews.  There is also considerable engine noise when docking, which usually happens early am and can be sleep disturbing.  7 Aft is indeed great for GDR access, or anything else on Decks 5&6.  It’s also a straight shot up to the Terrace and Waves grills, and the coffee bar.  Overall, a great deal for trips with lots of warm weather and port days.

1 hour ago, catsngoats said:

We just returned from Marina’s trip through the Panama Canal.  Having an extra large balcony was amazing for the full daylight transit.  It’s great for three or four people.  It was aft and the seas the last few days coming into Miami were exceptionally rough.  I was glad for my ginger candy chews.  There is also considerable engine noise when docking, which usually happens early am and can be sleep disturbing.  7 Aft is indeed great for GDR access, or anything else on Decks 5&6.  It’s also a straight shot up to the Terrace and Waves grills, and the coffee bar.  Overall, a great deal for trips with lots of warm weather and port days.

Thank you!   Glad to hear you enjoyed your verandah, and sorry for the rough seas.  I’ve had rough sailing in the Winter due to the winds. Once on deck 15 forward!

Do you feel vibration from the engines?  I’ve felt that on Princess ships, and is there even when idling in port.