Norwegian Gem Nov. 8th Boston showing "default itinerary"

scendro

We are booked on a cruise that leaves November 8th out of Boston.  I logged in today to add a wifi package to my upcoming sailing and noticed that on my reservations page, the reservation is referred to as "Default Itinerary" which i thought was odd.  I then went to search this cruise and it is no longer listed on NCL's webpage.  We are about 15 days out now.  It's still showing that i can bid on an upgrade advantage for this cruise.  Any insight in what this could mean?  oversold? change in itinerary?  anything going on with the Gem?

1 hour ago, scendro said:

We are booked on a cruise that leaves November 8th out of Boston.  I logged in today to add a wifi package to my upcoming sailing and noticed that on my reservations page, the reservation is referred to as "Default Itinerary" which i thought was odd.  I then went to search this cruise and it is no longer listed on NCL's webpage.  We are about 15 days out now.  It's still showing that i can bid on an upgrade advantage for this cruise.  Any insight in what this could mean?  oversold? change in itinerary?  anything going on with the Gem?

I  just had this happen on the oct 13 bermuda escape, like you I was concerned because of a possible changed itinerary, at some point the page did return and showed the regular schedule

• Like 2

I observed the same thing this morning (we are also booked on this cruise.)

I also noticed that yesterday afternoon ALL cabins were listed as sold out, however that changed last evening.

Secondary Cruise sites still show the cruise with the same pricing/availability I have noted for the week or so?

Maybe working on upgrades?

• Like 1