All things Mariner

Going on Mariner next month, Thanksgiving cruise. Can anyone provide very recent main dining room menu's for a 4 nighter?  Also am looking for cruise compasses as well. My husband really wants to do a specialty restaurant, suggestions on which to choose?

8 hours ago, brillohead said:

These are from the September 23rd cruise.... however, past performance is not indicative of future results!

001.jpg.3070d022b929f95f7180372ba268f3e4.jpg002.jpg.5f917f24e49cb6b6f035afcdd97aba2e.jpg003.jpg.7931865b458e1d211700507ddf9eca63.jpg004.jpg.ff267a2ef780df4e828f2930648e2d65.jpg

Thank you so much for posting these menus...I'm sailing Mariner on Jan.6 and don't have access to the RCI app so this is perfect to give me an idea of dinner offerings.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FishOn55 said:

Thank you so much for posting these menus...I'm sailing Mariner on Jan.6 and don't have access to the RCI app so this is perfect to give me an idea of dinner offerings.

Happy to pay it forward! 

My mom can't cruise, so I try to post the menu (and sometimes food pics, too) to Facebook for her to enjoy from home, so I had these handy!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, brillohead said:

These are from the September 23rd cruise.... however, past performance is not indicative of future results!

001.jpg.3070d022b929f95f7180372ba268f3e4.jpg002.jpg.5f917f24e49cb6b6f035afcdd97aba2e.jpg003.jpg.7931865b458e1d211700507ddf9eca63.jpg004.jpg.ff267a2ef780df4e828f2930648e2d65.jpg

Thanks for posting.  It looks like the usual formal night (know it's Dress Your Best) with beef tenderloin is on Day 4 and the one with Tiger Shrimp is day 2, which I think is Dress Your best. 

• Like 1

On 10/24/2019 at 11:09 PM, SherriZ366 said:

How was Chops and Jaime's Italian?  We sail on Nov. 18.  

LOVED!!!!! CHOPS!!!!! ...We are not fans of Italian food, so we did Izumi and it was EXCELLENT...We did Chops more than once because we enjoyed the service and the food so much. 

1 hour ago, brillohead said:

I'm not SherriZ366, but you're welcome for the menus!

Thanks Brillohead for the menus  

Question -- was the menu that had filet and deck for day 4?  Usually that is a formal night menu (know it's Dress your Best on Mariner)?

6 hours ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks Brillohead for the menus  

Question -- was the menu that had filet and deck for day 4?  Usually that is a formal night menu (know it's Dress your Best on Mariner)?

The order I listed them in is the order that we had them, days 1-4.  

I didn't really see any rhyme or reason in how they were assigned to the days.  I was on the 3-day before that and we never did get the lobster tail on any of the three days.

15 hours ago, brillohead said:

I've gotten SOOOO much helpful info from other CC members through the years, I'm pleased to be able to pay it forward once in a while!

Any chance you saved the daily planners and could post those too?

17 hours ago, brillohead said:

The order I listed them in is the order that we had them, days 1-4.  

I didn't really see any rhyme or reason in how they were assigned to the days.  I was on the 3-day before that and we never did get the lobster tail on any of the three days.

The order that you posted the menus is the order on the RCCL APP on my phone.  I don't think RCCL serves lobster on a 3 or 4 night cruise. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2019 at 8:35 PM, FishOn55 said:

Any chance you saved the daily planners and could post those too?

I didn't save them, but you can see them at a blocked site.  

I'll post the links -- just remove the ???? and substitute the word blog in their place (if I post the actual link, it will get blocked here).

Three night:  https://www.royalcaribbean????.com/cruise-compasses/mariner-of-the-seas/fri-2019-09-20-0000

Four night:  https://www.royalcaribbean????.com/cruise-compasses/mariner-of-the-seas/mon-2019-09-23-0000

Edited by brillohead

On 11/11/2019 at 8:42 PM, brillohead said:

I didn't save them, but you can see them at a blocked site.  

I'll post the links -- just remove the ???? and substitute the word blog in their place (if I post the actual link, it will get blocked here).

Thanks so much for the link. I can't seem to find the evening offerings for entertainment  on Day 2. Could a page be missing?

2 hours ago, FishOn55 said:

Thanks so much for the link. I can't seem to find the evening offerings for entertainment  on Day 2. Could a page be missing?

It's possible.  If you go to the blocked site, you can find listings for other sailings, too.