New Costa Cruises website

Bobbingbob

Is anybody else experiencing difficulties with the new website for booking cruises with Costa? It is driving me a little barmy! Cannot seem to get very far at all, research is very very slow......bring back the old system! Maybe it is just me?!? Please help.

Thanks a lot

Bob

No Bob not just you, I hate the new lay-out finding very difficult to find a cruise without constantly going back to home page.

Gave up looking for a Suite as all seemed booked for cruises that we looked at right up to 2021.

Yet phoned them and got one for January.

Hello Tenpin

Thanks so much for your quick reply. I thought it was just me! I have also been looking at suites and everything seems to be sold out, unbelievably. I have to say I really do not like this new website at all. 
I actually think I am going to give up with Costa after many years of being happy this is now just too ridiculous. I do not want to have to phone because it has become impossible to do quick research online first before making a decision about which cruise(s)  I am even interested in, let alone being able to ascertain what is actually available.

I know we are all supposed to be creatures of habit and rather averse to change but this website seems to have gone from the sublime to the ridiculous!

Happy to hear recommendations regarding other cruise lines.........sorry to say this but I am truly fed up!

Thanks very much again

Bob