Perks when booking

LovetheCubs

It looks like NCL does the perks of “shore excursion credit, drink package and specialty dining” Often!  So my question is this:  I login on my account and it is asking if I want to buy drink packages and specialty dining.  How does this work?  Shouldn’t I already have it in my package if I booked under this perks deal? 
Also, how does the shore excursion credit work?  
TIA

Shore excursion credit is $50 per cabin per port.

Did you book with a travel agent? If so, they should confirm what you received by sending you an amenity confirmation. If booked with NCL direct, you can also confirm with them.

If you already selected perks like the drink package ignore what they are offering for sale on the website under your booking options. Nobody actually buys the drink package and why they even offer it besides the new upgrade option is beyond me. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LovetheCubs said:

It looks like NCL does the perks of “shore excursion credit, drink package and specialty dining” Often!  So my question is this:  I login on my account and it is asking if I want to buy drink packages and specialty dining.  How does this work?  Shouldn’t I already have it in my package if I booked under this perks deal? 
Also, how does the shore excursion credit work?  
TIA

One more quick note.  The shore excursion credit is only applied if you book the excursion through NCL and it hits your account AFTER you complete the excursion.