New to NCL

MikeNKim

1 hour ago, 4774Papa said:

Sailaway is rarely an option.   I have never been able to book it on any cruises that I am interested in.  I book early.  Therefore, I have booked Royal Caribbean, which has a great bottom line, without promos that I don't want.

And that's what makes it interesting. A person MUST compare apples to apples for a cruise. Do I drink, do I like specialty restaurants, do I want to pay to see a dinner show.

Does the price meet an individuals parameters/price point. Value to one isn't value to another.

Off topic we were just in St. Simons ( I think that's where you're from) for a day and had a great time.

On 10/29/2019 at 7:11 PM, Jana60 said:

it’s been a little while since I’ve been on a different Cruise Line so forgive me for asking but in what way does Norwegian nickel and dime more than other cruise lines?

They don't.  All cruise lines are relatively the same.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, beerman2 said:

Value to one isn't value to another.

This!!! I really don't understand why people get so up in arms about what someone else chooses to, or chooses not to, spend their money on or about what they consider is, or is not, a good value. That's why cruise lines offer various packages across various price points. 

7 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

This!!! I really don't understand why people get so up in arms about what someone else chooses to, or chooses not to, spend their money on or about what they consider is, or is not, a good value. That's why cruise lines offer various packages across various price points. 

Just plain old common sense that is lacking nowadays!