RCCL Majesty of the Seas, Nov. 30, 2019

DavidinFLL

• 2 weeks later...

Since there is such a small group, I'm guessing there will be no RCCL Meet & Mingle.  I was looking on the app for an LGBTQ meet up and I don't see that either.  Hopefully there will be one.  Generally on every cruise I have taken out of South Florida, the brothers and sisters have been well represented.  🙂

• Like 1

On my past cruises, they boys and girls would meet at 11 PM in the Viking Lounge (the flying saucer).  Also, happy hour at the pool bar and the Schooner Lounge are popular places.  The last time I was aboard the Majesty, I took a younger good looking fellow with me and the gay boys just poured out of the bulkheads!  It's been 5 years since then, so I don't know how meetings are handled now.  There is a bulletin board, I think at the internet cafe, that listed events, including the Friends of Dorothy.  I don't know if that's still true.  Some cruise lines list the LGBTQXYZ meeting in the daily newspaper.  I have a rainbow lapel pin from a gay group cruise that I may wear on this cruise.  As I mentioned in the other thread, I will be meeting some friends in Key West who are sailing aboard the Equinox.  Usually, the "gaydar" kicks in on a cruise.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...