Flowers

Janie1111

1 hour ago, Rv6flyer said:

We always buy some at the Pike, no problems.

I have thought about buying flowers and taking them on the ship.  What do you do for a vase?  Do you bring your own or get one from the cabin steward?

2 hours ago, satxdiver said:

I have thought about buying flowers and taking them on the ship.  What do you do for a vase?  Do you bring your own or get one from the cabin steward?

I found a collapsible vase at the Dollar Tree that I brought with me on one trip. But, good ol' Stewart can probably come up with something better.

• Like 1

Princess arrangements are reasonably priced imo but if you want to bring on your own one suggestion for the vase would be the moldable plastic vases or water shaping vases. You can get them off Amazon, you just add water and they take shape ☺️ just used one on the Allure in September because RCCLs flowers are outrageous so I stopped at Publix and brought an arrangement onboard with me.

I always stop on the way to the port and buy my own flowers.  Then when I get to the stateroom I just ask (or leave a note)

the steward for a vase.  Never had a problem..

In some ports, if it is a long cruise, I find a flower vendor or go to a flower shop and get fresh flowers.

For me, it just cheers up the stateroom and I love the fragrance the flowers give off.  Aso once I got some small flowers that were very fragrant for the bathroom.   The steward got me a small vase for them also.