President's Cruise 2020?????

Well I thought I would simply ask what a number of people are thinking. Is there any verifiable rumors as to when, where and what ship will be the next President's cruise. I know that they may very well announce this info officially (next week) at the Q&A session on Symphony. However, sometimes info is leaked and if so, feel free to post. I was there last year on Harmony when it was announced and trust me the line at Next Cruise was extremely long. I will not be on Symphony for the 50th Birthday Bash and would much rather call the customer service number than stand in a long line. 

Thoughts...Facts.

1 hour ago, Sigma Cruiser said:

Well I thought I would simply ask what a number of people are thinking. Is there any verifiable rumors as to when, where and what ship will be the next President's cruise. I know that they may very well announce this info officially (next week) at the Q&A session on Symphony. However, sometimes info is leaked and if so, feel free to post. I was there last year on Harmony when it was announced and trust me the line at Next Cruise was extremely long. I will not be on Symphony for the 50th Birthday Bash and would much rather call the customer service number than stand in a long line. 

Thoughts...Facts.

Well, since summer/fall 2020 is already released, and this cruise generally gets a hefty premium,  your best bet is to call a TA and find a group price that is in line with original release price. Avoid NextCruise unless you book a refundable rate and can transfer it into the group booking