LATITUDE promo and price/cabin change before final payment

maestrotim

I have a reservation for the Dawn next March and am a few days from final payment.  Currently have a 2 bedroom suite booked with the LATITUDE promo (monthly insider offer) for an extra point per night.  Price on the cabin has decreased, and also the owner’s suite SB cabin is now priced lower than what I am quoted for the SC.  

Is there any way I can do either of the following and keep the Latitude promo code (With the extra point it will put be over the qualification for Platinum, so I really want to do that on this cruise):

-Reprice and keep current cabin (SC), or,

-Upgrade to SB cabin

I have read conflicting things on the boards about making a change for the same cruise and if the LATITUDE promo can stay on the booking or not.  I do see some posts about NCL “grandfathering” in the Latitude promo as long as the same ship/sailing date is kept.  I also see others saying that they price change would constitute a rebook and I would have to take whatever the current promos are.  I would appreciate any advice or suggestions on what might be possible!

Fares/prices go down - you are outside the Final Payment period presently more than 120 days to sailing ?

The most NCL gives is 25% of the fare difference in OBC.

I would not go this route - - - one time deal and OBC is peanuts !

Are all 4 SB class staterooms shown as available ?

Preference for deck 10 over deck 9 !

Consider the number in your party - if 2 or 4 OK - if 5 or more the SB will not work for you.

If the fare for the SB is less or equal to your SC cabin call and see if you can switch (upgrade) cabin classes WITHOUT

losing the promo perk bennies.

Won't know unless you call and discuss it - booking thru a TA you will have work with that TA

Any cancel-rebook forget it not worth the loss of promo perk bennies and that extra latitude points !