Voyager - main dining questions

I’ve just booked on Voyager, sailing in January (68 days to go!) and I had to book Traditional Dining as MTD was available for booking anymore. I’ve been on two previous cruises with Royal Caribbean and have always been on MTD but we did end up eating at the same time every night anyway so had the same table and waiters. I have a couple of questions about traditional dining:

1. We are a family of three, can we have our own table in traditional dining or are the tables all larger than for three people which means we have to share? 

2. Is traditional dining still on deck 3 and deck 4 with MTD on deck 5? The Royal Caribbean app shows deck 3 as MTD....🤫

3. Are there tables for three people along the balcony on deck 4? I’m thinking that would be a nice location so we can look down to the grand stairs when there’s entertainment. What do you guys think? 

Thanks in advance 😊

They recently changed all of the tables and table setups to include more 2 tops and 4 tops so I don't think it will be an issue to be seated as a group of 3. Furthermore, the MTD deck changes sailing to sailing, but this past July, traditional was on Decks 3 & 4 while MTD was on Deck 5. As for a table by the balcony, you could talk to the Maitre 'D as soon as you board, but they usually assign every table in traditional beforehand, so you may have little luck.

1 hour ago, BaikG said:

They recently changed all of the tables and table setups to include more 2 tops and 4 tops so I don't think it will be an issue to be seated as a group of 3. Furthermore, the MTD deck changes sailing to sailing, but this past July, traditional was on Decks 3 & 4 while MTD was on Deck 5. As for a table by the balcony, you could talk to the Maitre 'D as soon as you board, but they usually assign every table in traditional beforehand, so you may have little luck.

Maybe if I email RCdining now I might have a better chance of getting a balcony table. 🤞

1 minute ago, Sydney32203 said:

Maybe if I email RCdining now I might have a better chance of getting a balcony table. 🤞

The farther in advance that you email, the better chance of them losing track of your request.