Clarification of "free" Internet minutes

kokopelli-az

Sorry to ask yet another Internet question, but we received 250 Internet minutes as part of a package that was offered when we booked.   Since these minutes were part of a package, do I understand correctly that we will not be entitled to the additional free 30 Internet minutes that are offered to Gold members (see below)?

"Additional Internet Minutes2*
15 free Internet minutes with 100-minute Internet package purchase and 30 free Internet minutes with 250-minute Internet package purchase

2 Latitudes Rewards Internet benefits cannot be combined with other Internet promotional offers."

17 minutes ago, tokidoki said:

are u entitled to it at your level?  Not sure, but did u check your acct?

That only Internet that's on the summary is the 250 minutes that was included originally when we booked.

I think that's what we'll get; just the 250 minutes.  

Well, 11 more points until we're Platinum!

Bronze and up get 30 free minutes when 250 are purchased. I just got home from a cruise on the Bliss during which I had the 250 minute internet perk, I just had to ask at the internet desk/lounge and they added it since it wasn't done automatically.  I didn't even use all of the minutes from the 250 minute package...

2 minutes ago, hallux said:

Bronze and up get 30 free minutes when 250 are purchased. I just got home from a cruise on the Bliss during which I had the 250 minute internet perk, I just had to ask at the internet desk/lounge and they added it since it wasn't done automatically.  I didn't even use all of the minutes from the 250 minute package...

I was thinking this is exactly what I'm going to do.   Ask the Internet person and see if they will add it.   It would just be a nice bonus since I can squeak by with 250 minutes.    This will be on the Encore. 

If I recall all I had to do was flash the seapass card (since it's not orange they know you're at least Bronze) and ask if you get the 30 minutes with the promo package and if so how it gets added.  He asked for my room number and added it...