Which ships gave Howl at the Moon?

DeeandNatalie

42 minutes ago, DeeandNatalie said:

I really thought some of the smaller ships had it in the past, like the Gem and the Pearl? 

We're on the Encore just now, and really missing it. 

Don't remember HATM on any small ships I've sailed, however, my favourite venue for the show was on the Epic.  Much nicer than BA IMO.  

DH and I would often visit HATM venues when we did land vacations.  Here's their website which includes the list of NCL ships:  https://www.howlatthemoon.com/norwegian-cruise-lines/

Edited by All-ready2cruise
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, trummy said:

Is this one that one needs a reservation for?

No reservations for Howl at the Moon.  Folks come an go since it is usually four hours long.  It's unscripted so depending on who the musicians are you might have a great experience or not so much.  On the Epic two years ago I was bored to tears and left after 30 minutes.  On the Breakaway this past September I couldn't get enough of the guys entertaining at Howl at the Moon.  I'll be on the Epic again this January and I pray the 3 musicians are half as good as what I experience on the Breakaway.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Oakman58 said:

No reservations for Howl at the Moon.  Folks come an go since it is usually four hours long.  It's unscripted so depending on who the musicians are you might have a great experience or not so much.  On the Epic two years ago I was bored to tears and left after 30 minutes.  On the Breakaway this past September I couldn't get enough of the guys entertaining at Howl at the Moon.  I'll be on the Epic again this January and I pray the 3 musicians are half as good as what I experience on the Breakaway.

Thank you. I will have to give it a try.