Port Canaveral Luggage

celoplyr

My family would really like to get to the port early and I was thinking that we could drop off luggage and then go eat breakfast at a restaurant in Port Canaveral before boarding for the Harmony of the Seas.  What's the earliest time that they would accept luggage?

When we did this in Seward, the luggage handlers only got there at 10am.  However, it was a nightmare in Seattle to do luggage, so my mom gets nervous now.  I'd rather not get to the port at 9am and have to wait, but I also don't want to hear the worrying about "lines" if I don't have to either 🙂

Thanks!

3 hours ago, celoplyr said:

My family would really like to get to the port early and I was thinking that we could drop off luggage and then go eat breakfast at a restaurant in Port Canaveral before boarding for the Harmony of the Seas.  What's the earliest time that they would accept luggage?

When we did this in Seward, the luggage handlers only got there at 10am.  However, it was a nightmare in Seattle to do luggage, so my mom gets nervous now.  I'd rather not get to the port at 9am and have to wait, but I also don't want to hear the worrying about "lines" if I don't have to either 🙂

Thanks!

We are always at the terminal between 9:30-10:00....hand our luggage over to the porters...park our car...enter the terminal around 10:00....go through security and go upstarts to check in.  We are usually onboard the ship by 11:00-11:15....

Royal does not enforce the check in time listed on your Set Sail pass so go whenever it is convenient to you....