4J Cabin

dwing18

8 minutes ago, dwing18 said:

Thanks  I am looking to book the Breeze a a year from now and it not showing anything.  Can it really be sold out this far in advance?

Yes it can be sold out as there are not many of those cabins.  I booked our January cruise on the Breeze and booked a 4J back in August and it was the only one left. 

54 minutes ago, dwing18 said:

Thanks  I am looking to book the Breeze a a year from now and it not showing anything.  Can it really be sold out this far in advance?

I booked one of those on Breeze for 2021...6 months ago. You have to get in early. And some of them are accessible rooms so those are automatically out for me.

Last April I booked a 4J on Vista for Feb. 2020. Soon after they were sold out. I was looking online the other day and one opened up for our cruise but sold soon after. Maybe book an inside then keep checking and if one becomes available then switch rooms. Maybe one will open up around final payment time.

They book up quickly. If you do not see one call your PVP.Many time there will be some available which are handicap accessable. IF you book one of these you may be bumped if it is needed.I did this twice and got bumped neither time,

Hi,

Can you tell me if when you are inside the corner cabin, can you hear or feel the vibrations of folks on the nearby stairs?  And, since it's the very front of the ship will the cabin still be relatively ..... IDK .... "calm" .... you know not UP & DOWN motion ?? 

I booked last week an Empress Deck corner cabin on the Radiance February 2021.  I've only had one Front Cabin before. That was a Porthole on Main or Rivera Deck of Imagination/Inspiration. I will never book that again because of very loud noises in the cabin. Anchor ️ ??? IDK! Didn't matter just too loud.

I am excited to try this room. Frankly, I kinda stumbled on this option. Now, I read here how quickly these cabins book .... Wow! Last week I had my choice of 4 Cabins up here on the Empress Deck.... both corners and 2 facing straight Forward. 

Any info you'd like to share, I'd be most grateful.  

Thank You,

🌻🌻

Bobbi 

Edited by Markmom18

7 hours ago, jmcathome said:

They book up quickly. If you do not see one call your PVP.Many time there will be some available which are handicap accessable. IF you book one of these you may be bumped if it is needed.I did this twice and got bumped neither time,

Hi,

I'm just a tad confused. 😊  Did you GET bumped from your Cabin?  If so, was it to a regular Interior?  When I booked, the gal on the phone, didn't mention this even being a possibility.  I looked at the Deck Plans and my cabin isn't tagged as 'Accessible'. I'm a Solo traveler as well.

🌻🌻

Bobbi

4 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi,

I'm just a tad confused. 😊  Did you GET bumped from your Cabin?  If so, was it to a regular Interior?  When I booked, the gal on the phone, didn't mention this even being a possibility.  I looked at the Deck Plans and my cabin isn't tagged as 'Accessible'. I'm a Solo traveler as well.

🌻🌻

Bobbi

No, I was not bumped.my PVP informed me when I got the cabin that if it were needed for a handicapped person I could be mumped. Happily it never happened. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Markmom18 said:

Hi,

🌻🌻

Bobbi

You should be fine. Not all the 4J's are accessible. You'll love the cabin-they're our favorite and we always book them!

• Like 1

On 11/9/2019 at 11:43 AM, coffeeboy77 said:

In the booking engine, select inside cabin.  When it presents options, select the one with ‘walkway view’.  These are the 4J.  If you don’t see anything with walkway view under inside cabin, they are sold out or there are none available.

I've done faux bookings on the PANORAMA as far in advance as December 2021 and I can't get it to post them. Are they all taken that far in advance ?