Mariner of Seas Deck 12 Ocean View Staterooms

CJMini

Looking at booking a cruise on Mariner.  Interested in the Spacious Panoramic Ocean View.  It appears these staterooms are on Deck 12.  Would love to hear from anyone who has stayed in this stateroom.  Is there noise from the putt putt golf above on Deck 13 or from the Spa on Deck 11?  Thank you, in advance, for any comments.

CJ

• Clarea changed the title to Mariner of Seas Deck 12 Ocean View Staterooms

I was in one of these rooms in October. I never heard much noise from above (although we were not under the golf) and none from below. 

The room felt isolated from the rest of the ship and we never really saw anyone else in the hall except the steward who was always around. 

It was very convenient to the pool deck.

One minor issue is that there were only 6 elevators in the forward (vs 8 in the rear) and if you are in the back of the ship and take the elevators there to Deck 12 it is the outdoor sun deck so you need to walk out in the sun/rain to get to your cabin.

We were in one of the panoramic ocean view staterooms (#1830 )  on Adventure this past Oct . .  We liked it a lot. It was very spacious with lots of storage space .  A nice bonus were the two comfortable chairs and small table facing the windows.  This was a very nice added bonus .  We were steps from the elevators and the spa + fitness center.   We only heard the scraping of chairs twice and nothing from below.  I would book this room , again , although as mentioned above you have to walk outside to get to the stern or take elevator to lower floor  . 

I noticed when when we first walked into stateroom that the windows were covered in a white ( salt ) film . Well imagine my surprise when I heard noise coming from outside our windows on deck12.  A worker was hanging from the “ rafters “ washing the windows .  No notice was given to us.  Luckily, no embarrassment for him or me.  

• Haha 1