When will Seabourn release the 2021 sailings?

cruisinsince75

We have been wondering about that also.   Seems like they are marketing the expedition cruises for the time being.   My TA asked  her rep and she said they only release them when they are totally ready.   (Whatever that means).  In the meantime, we are looking at Silversea for 2021 and will book them if Seabourn takes too much longer.  We like the slightly larger ships like Encore & Ovation..... and SS has the Muse, the Moon and the Dawn which is coming Sept ‘21.   Hopefully, SB will get their act together soon....we like lots of choices.  18 months out seemed to be the past practices of SB.....that would bring May 2021 itineraries online soon.  

Edited by cece50

I’m hearing January for the new classic ship itineraries. But please don’t quote me as I have been badly advised and have spread ultimately untrue dates before. I am not happy either but do have open on-board deposits for whenever I can book another Seabourn cruise.

Happy and healthy sailing!

Hello Don!  I remember your Cc name from the Ruby transatlantic back in 2011.  I see you’ve been busy cruising all over the place. We’ve become Seabourn converts since then. We too have been wondering when new schedules will come out. We are booked for 2020, but I like planning ahead.  I’ve come to the opinion that the schedules for the rest of the fleet will come out when the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars 😁.  I guess we’ll all just have to be patient.

22 hours ago, Sunviking said:

Hello Don!  I remember your Cc name from the Ruby transatlantic back in 2011.  I see you’ve been busy cruising all over the place. We’ve become Seabourn converts since then. We too have been wondering when new schedules will come out. We are booked for 2020, but I like planning ahead.  I’ve come to the opinion that the schedules for the rest of the fleet will come out when the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars 😁.  I guess we’ll all just have to be patient.

Hi Ann, good to hear from you.  That was a fun cruise.  It was the people that made it so special.  We love smaller ships though, and are partial to Seabourn.  Guess we have to wait until the “Age of Aquarius”.  So is that January the 2021 schedules will be out?  LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Hold onto your hats! Woo hoo!

The seabourn.com site now shows some Encore, Ovation, Quest and Odyssey through Oct., 2021 and a couple of more cruises into Nov., 2021. While the Venture itineraries for this period have been out for a while, now Seabourn is backfilling the year. Nothing for Sojourn in the period but I imagine they will be showing very soon.

Tomorrow I will check with my TA for more details.

Happy and healthy sailing!

• Like 1