For those with canceled stop at Ocean Cay

NameThatFunnel

If you've purchased shore excursions at Ocean Cay for one of the canceled sailings, I'd recommend to get them canceled before you depart on your cruise. I'm sure MSC will auto cancel all excursions, but getting your refund is another thing.They are very slow to refund money and last thing you want to do is wait in along line onboard. Also, if anyone purchased the more expensive internet packages that included Ocean Cay, cancel and rebook another package (most with the same data limits) for less money. Lastly, enjoy your cruise!

• Like 3

Purchased the drink package for Ocean Cay and when stop was canceled the refund was credited to our account as OBC within one day on board.  Our stop was canceled the day we boarded Armonia.  It was on $60 so easily spent during the cruise.  

9 minutes ago, cellfree said:

We were on Meraviglia November 10 cruise and of course did not visit Ocean Cay.  Disembarked Sunday and yesterday Tuesday already received our "future cruise credit" by email. Yeah!

What was your credit? Also, can you please tell me the itinerary? I've got a honeymoon couple sailing this Sunday and I can't find the new itinerary. 

The Credit is 20% of what you paid for your cruise (not including taxes) so everyone's credit will differ.

Also I do not think (but am not 100% sure) that every seven night on the Mera that is not stopping at Ocean Cay is the same Itinerary so I do not know what  Sunday's Itinerary would be.

• Like 1