JNJ Private tour?

Noreen411

Hi

i see many people talking about group tours with JNJ.

Has anyone done a private tour with them? Any feedback?

We are leery of a group tour.  You could be stuck waiting for people not being on time. You don’t control how long you spend somewhere.  You start and end at a set time.  Etc.

we normally take a cab to a beach or a location but it is our first time to Grenada so we want to see a bit more of the island

Noreen

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, we did the tour with Stan of JNJ tours back in 2016.  He was waiting for us with his sign at the port so no worries finding him.  We actually had a group of 11 of us from our roll call on Cruise Critic.  I guess we were a good group as none of us were kept waiting at any of the stops. Stan was a great host and after our tour he dropped half of us off at a beach for a bit while he dropped the others back at the ship and then returned to pick us up.  I was the one who arranged our tour with Stan and everything went very smooth.  I must say that our group on the roll call was the best I've ever been involved with.  None of us knew each other and my wife has done 3 other European cruises since with a group of the ladies from the cruise.  Anyway, I would not hesitate to book with Stan.  Good Luck!

On 12/2/2019 at 2:45 PM, PAcruiser19372 said:

Hello, we did the tour with Stan of JNJ tours back in 2016.  He was waiting for us with his sign at the port so no worries finding him.  We actually had a group of 11 of us from our roll call on Cruise Critic.  I guess we were a good group as none of us were kept waiting at any of the stops. Stan was a great host and after our tour he dropped half of us off at a beach for a bit while he dropped the others back at the ship and then returned to pick us up.  I was the one who arranged our tour with Stan and everything went very smooth.  I must say that our group on the roll call was the best I've ever been involved with.  None of us knew each other and my wife has done 3 other European cruises since with a group of the ladies from the cruise.  Anyway, I would not hesitate to book with Stan.  Good Luck!

Thank you for the info.

I booked the private tour for my husband and I.

I will report back after our trip and am expecting to have great things to say since everything I have read so far has been positive.

Thank you 

• 1 month later...

We used Stan for years (probably 4 or 5 times) & he does an excellent tour.  However, last year we had new people with us & we booked JNJ again.  He had 2 groups & he passed us off to someone else  & he was not good at all.  The tour was a huge disappointment.   I suggest if you book with JNJ (stands for his 2 daughters whose names both begin with "J") make sure you confirm Stan is doing the tour & keep the email. 

We only do private tours & if you get Stan, JNJ's owner, his tours are fantastic.  We've used him many times.  Just make sure the tour is with Stan.  We've had not-so-good tours when he hands us off to another guide.

• 3 weeks later...