How to get past guest number?

ferretface

You do get a bit of a discount as a past guest! Our travel agent called and booked our cruise and the person she talked to at Carnival looked up our number - no worries! You could probably call Carnival and get it, or register on Carnival.com. You also get invited to the "Past Guest" party and have free appetizers and cocktails and I hear you get some real nifty pins!

When you receive your copy of Currents, it should have it somewhere in there. That's where I found mine, anyway. There was an insert with my past guest number on it and some information about specials going on which through this year. Very handy. :)

Undrhil

If you don't want to wait to receive the magazine, just call Carnival. My pvp found mine and gave it to me. I'm sure they can/will give you yours. Also, everyone's in your party is different so if you cruised with family/friends, get theirs too.

Since your first cruise was only a few weeks ago--it might not be on the carnival web site but check anyways.

go to www.carnival.com make sure you are registered. top right hand corner is my profile. go in there and click on VIEW CRUISE HISTRY . it should be listed there.

Does it matter if we booked our cruises through travel agents? Also, we booked this time using the miliitary discount.....so would the TA still put the past guest numbers on there? Or do they need to be on the cruise docs for us to be able to go to the past guest party?

Does this number need to be on our cruise docs in order to do the past guest party?

Thanks!

To my knowledge when you book using your past guest number is how they know that you need an invite to the past guest party. Even if you have already booked your TA should be able to put the information into the system for you.

It seems that Carnival' reservation system must check for past guest number when you book, because I called yesterday to get numbers for our group to complete the form I have to fill out and everyone's number was already on the reservation.

With all the changes to their systems in the last few years I don't know if they would have carried over info from that far back, but you never know. As long as you have the dates and the ship, they should be able to set you up, I would think.

If you don't want to wait to receive the magazine, just call Carnival. My pvp found mine and gave it to me. I'm sure they can/will give you yours. Also, everyone's in your party is different so if you cruised with family/friends, get theirs too.

Don't wait for the mag....we cruised on the Valor 04/05, and just got our first Currents last week. We have 5 previous cruises with Carnival but they were a number of years ago and we had stopped getting the mag.

Call Carnival....they can look it up by name/birthdate or if you have your booking number you can register online and get it there as well.

Mark T.

Note, that box is not there. There's a place to ADD a past guest number, when I try that it tells me "that number is registered to another user". Yeah, it's ME.

I changed e-mail providers several years ago, and have no idea what that password was. If you click on Forgot Password? it will send the password to that old e-mail address, which doesn't exist anymore. Looks like Catch-22 to me.

Poor design to use an e-mail address as the usercode. Many people change providers and e-mail addresses quite often.

Guess I'll have to call them.

... when I try that it tells me "that number is registered to another user". Yeah, it's ME.

...Looks like Catch-22 to me.

...Guess I'll have to call them.

Unfortunately it sounds like you squarely hit the nail on the head with that one.

Hope they can get it fixed for you when you call.

This is so frustrating... I enter my Postal Code (I'm Canadian, so it is in this format: A1A 1A1,) and the date of birth, and nothing comes up. I tried doing no space in the postal code, and tried this with everyone in my family. I hate calling them every year for this info! The system on the site is terrible.

I forget from last year because last year was the first year I was a past cruiser on Carnival - your PG# is automatically tacked onto you account, correct? What I mean is, on carnival.com my PG# is there (along with my countdown, LOL), so as a result I'll still get the benefits again this year, right?

Archived