Airline deviation and transfer fees

CP3o

You could call and ask.  It's certainly not automatic as I paid the full shot in October, in addition to paying the deviation.  I just stayed near the airport and used the hotel shuttle in the morning to go back to grab the NCL transfer.

If you're too close to sailing they may not drop it either (I tried).

17 hours ago, tracyfitzs said:

I called and had them remove transfer all together, they did it no problem.

Thanks.  I was thinking I did want essentially half a transfer but it could be easier to just remove transfers and arrange my own transportation on the back end like I'd be doing on the front end.  

1 hour ago, Budget Queen said:

What airports?     Some are very simple to arrange your own transportation.   

Not sure what they'll book me into but its a cruise out of NYC so I assume they may book into JFK or LGA.  It's a long ways off. 

Does having an NCL transfer set up give  you any priority disembarking if they happen to book an earlish departure?

2 minutes ago, CP3o said:

Not sure what they'll book me into but its a cruise out of NYC so I assume they may book into JFK or LGA.  It's a long ways off. 

Does having an NCL transfer set up give  you any priority disembarking if they happen to book an earlish departure?

It possibly could be EWR (Newark) also.

32 minutes ago, CP3o said:

NCL will book your air based on their earliest-suggested departure time for the port and arrival time.  The chances of not making a flight when you have their transfers and air booked through NCL are probably quite slim if you follow directions.  That said - they also book inexpensive flights if possible so you may have a full day in NY before your flight home.

Disembarkation procedure - you'll get the needed documents and tags in your room on the second to last night I believe.  The tags they give you will be based on your flight time.  In the case of my recent trip on the Bliss I was given a brown tag as I had a very late flight, this was the very last group to be called.

Edited by hallux