San Juan to Cape Liberty on Summit in May

JUST4JENNA

6 minutes ago, JUST4JENNA said:

Anyone know what to expect in terms of weather on the last 3 sea days back to New Jersey from the Caribbean in early May?  I’m assuming maybe just the last sea day will be cool on deck?  

My Magic 8 Ball says, "cannot predict now". 

On 11/23/2019 at 11:13 AM, daydreamer16 said:

We did this cruise a couple of years ago with the Summit departing San Juan at the end of April. We had great weather the whole cruise. Bermuda was perfect! Hope this helps!

Thanks!  So it was warm sailing back to New Jersey?  This cruise is San juan to the Caribbean and the last 3 days are sea days back to New Jersey. Im thinking if there are any cooler days it would only be the last one? Does anyone know the location of ship on the last sea day back to NEW Jersey? If its in the Florida area then I think we would be fine.

Our experience on our March 2009 cruise out of Bayonne. The weather was cold and windy until we got south of North Carolina and on the return the weather was cold and windy once we were north of Florida.  No rain and no issues with chair hogs. 

Edited by davekathy

Average daytime temps in VA and NC are 60s & 70s during that part of the year.  It really is too hard to predict as of course there will be variances, but I wouldn't think it would be too cool, especially during the daylight hours.