Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

Jacks sack internet works

I’ve been known to get private excursions by booking later ones. Everyone likes to book the earlier ones for some reason. That came into the equation when I booked the 12:30 hop on hop off bus. That along with coffee, breakfast and pre-excursion drinks.

I didn’t realize Breeze was coming in at 12pm. That got me nervous.

The instructions say step out of the gift shop and go to booth 3 on the left.

There is a line at booth 3 but I can see it’s also the meeting spot for a Carnival excursion.

I go up and the guy matches my printout with one on the clipboard, shakes his head and gives me a yellow bracelet.

I look at the wrists of the other people. They all have green bracelets. I look at the clip board and see one more yellow bracelet...not bad.

The guy tells me take a right past the gray building (Harley Davidson building) and take a seat on the white benches (taxi stand). He says “don’t go anywhere until you see me you’re lucky today you’re the only one on the tour.” I voice my excitement verbally and head for the white benches.

He shows up and takes me to another set white benches over where the shuttle are He talks to a lady. I’m fearing people being added to the tour. He comes back over and says that’s pasta sharon. She’s going to be your driver. Wait here and she’ll come pick you up.

This is what it was like getting off the ship after Breeze came in. Some people appeared to get off the ship first thing and use the beach until breeeze came in, then return to the ship for the rest of the day...not a bad plan.

B8115859-CD2B-4BD0-B5A2-A0DB3F27745F.jpeg

Edited by Saint Greg

Alright so we’re in the car with pasta Sharon. This basically turned into a cab ride to the lighthouse then to Jack’s shack with some commentary along the way. 

I don’t remember seeing these when researching transportation.

B9ED35D6-69FE-4A20-A781-C0D16204C275.jpeg