Carnival Magic - LIVE - Dec 1-6 - FLL - Nassau, Grand Turk, Amber Cove

Saint Greg

On 12/3/2019 at 3:44 PM, E@syPe@zy said:

I might have to get these....I would always have to go back to the room too.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07SR8FSTT/ref=psdc_15754801_t1_B07S88VFM9

Sorry way late to the game but I am reading old reviews while bored at work.  I got these for my last cruise, great for frozen drinks and smoothies.  Hopefully you will still see this 🙂  Hate the new paper and sugar straws, they just waste away. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074Q62N7W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

6 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

Sorry way late to the game but I am reading old reviews while bored at work.  I got these for my last cruise, great for frozen drinks and smoothies.  Hopefully you will still see this 🙂  Hate the new paper and sugar straws, they just waste away. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B074Q62N7W/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks tk! Good ideas. I've forwarded these two links to the V.P. of purchasing for our cruise (ie: my wife. lol)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tkportersat said:

Loved the review!  and I made sure to take note of your website so I can read more 🙂  Since there are no new reviews yet I am resorting to reading the old ones posted by you and Sid.  lol

Thanks! If you're interested in a live AI review, you can subscribe to this one. It goes live on Sunday. For cruise my next one will be 8/28 Mardi Gras.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 12/6/2019 at 7:18 PM, Saint Greg said:

I did not put the snoozing sign on today. But dinner took a little longer since it’s the steakhouse. So there’s hope Jesus could be done with my room. I slowly approach the hallway and peek around the corner. The cart is on this end and my room is in the middle of the hall. I take a step out into the hallway and from behind I hear “HELLO GREG! A THANK A YOU!” I turn around  and Jesus is right behind me.

Jesus reminds me of the butler on Mr. Deeds that just appears

• Haha 2